Thursday, March 4, 2021

Wild Whisper - Documenting in a Pandemic TN Style!

 Hello friends! I'm over on the Wild Whisper Blog today with a new layout in my Covid Travellers Notebook! This is more of a journal about how we made everyday life fun and special, in spite of a pandemic. I know we are going to look back on this someday and say .. oh yeah, remember when we did this?? 


I am also really excited to share that the beginning of this travellers notebook was featured in the latest Spring issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine


Here's a look at the cover and inside pages!


I also had a 12x12 layout published using the fabulous 6 Feet Apart collection! 


Supplies:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to use the code DTKARLA at the Wild Whisper Shop to save 10% and check out all the closeups and details on the Wild Whisper Blog! I hope you have an amazing and creative day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment