Thursday, March 18, 2021

Stay Home Haircut with Wild Whisper Designs & A Challenge!

Hello friends! I'm over on the Wild Whisper Blog today with a mixed media layout using some fun stencils, papers and ephemera! I used my Cricut Maker to cut out my stitched and stenciled background as well as to cut out the cutfiles for the title. My daughter was very excited to get a new look!


Be sure to use the code DTKARLA at the Wild Whisper Shop to save 10%!

Supplies:
Nicole Wright Stencils: Circlet Fanciful Blossoms

We also have a brand new Monthly Challenge for you in the Wild Whisper Community Facebook Group! I'm challenging you to use Stencils on your project and you'll have until the end of the month to enter. Check out all the details and closeups on the Wild Whisper Blog Thanks so much for stopping by, and have an amazing and creative day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment