Thursday, June 10, 2021

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps June Krafty Peeks... Day TWO! Valiant Vikings!

   Welcome back to Day TWO of our June Krafty Peeks!

Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more?

I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!


The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from 
artist Neda Sadreddin
 and it's called.....

VALIANT VIKINGS!

These adorable, yet fearless cuties are ready to help you create so many awesome projects! This adventurous duo and the hardy sentiments will give your cards, scrapbook pages and more a daring edge!!


I decided to create a slimline card with this awesome stamps, so I started out by using the
RUGGED ROPE Stencil to add a cool nautical look to the front using Krafty Kolours Inks. I coloured the images up with Copic Markers, adding some 'texture' to the hair and furry collars.



 I diecut three circles from the card front and added some patterned paper on each end and the wonderful Viking ship to the middle. I love that there are clouds and a sunshine included in this set!! I used the fabulous ADD-ON BUNDLE Viking chipboard with the Gold Embossing Powder for some fun embellishments and even adhered a few of those tiny Fish Sparkletz! If you look closely, you can see the BUBBLE Stencil in the water along with the New OCEAN OPULENCE Ink. I stamped one of the punny, medieval sentiments below the boat!


I added the cute, but fearsome, girl to the right side of the card, tucking in the 'Morning Star' weapon (I looked up the name of that!) into her hand. I figured she still needed to be fashionable, so she's sporting a matching dress and hat! I added a few Krafty Dots to finish off my card!


 Check out VALIANT VIKINGS! in so many gorgeous creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the new stencils, Add-On bundle and hybrid ink along the way! 

 Be sure to leave some love at each stop on the hop because there will be a giveaway of some krafty $$ to the shop! 

You'll see more of our June goodies all week, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  



For now, check out all the fantastic goodness in today's hop!
See you tomorrow!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments: