Thursday, June 24, 2021

Wild Whisper Wild Child Layout with Cut Files!

 Hello friends! I'm back today with a bright summertime layout over on the Wild Whisper Blog! I had so much fun using the fabulous Lake Life Cut File Bundle and the pretty Lake Life Paper Pack! I love being able to use cutfiles to embellish my layouts and especially for titles. They were easy to upload and cut with my Cricut Maker. I also cut the circle elements on the left with a file from Design Space and inlaid the Lake Life paper, inspired by the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine June Sketch


You may also want to check out the Life Life Card Pack!! as well as the large selection of Cut Files available!!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to use the code DTKARLA at the Wild Whisper Shop to save 10% and have an amazing and creative day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment