Thursday, September 2, 2021

Wild Whisper Warm Wishes Card with Pigment Craft Co Dies!

 Hello friends! I'm over on the Wild Whisper Blog today with a cozy card full of warm wishes! I'm using the beautiful papers from the Nicole Wright Media Assemblage collection and Strength of the Season collection as well as the Ledger and Script Stamp (new and available soon) and Canadian Winter Stamp! I paired all these fun products with some fabulous diecuts from a new Canadian company - Pigment Craft Co! I just love how all these gorgeous elements work together beautifully!


Be sure to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% off your purchases in the Wild Whisper shop!


Other Supplies: 
PS. You can find a blog post with video here for closeups if you love these dies too!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check the Wild Whisper Blog for details and closesups and check out Pigment Craft Co. for the dies I used on this project!



No comments:

Post a Comment