Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - September Stamp Of The Month!

     We are so excited to share our newest

Stamp Of The Month - Love Ewe!! 

Designed by Michelle Houghton


This sweet little lamb with a cozy toque will be
FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of September!!



I stamped her up with Totally Taupe Ink on watercolour paper and coloured her in with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers. I love the P13 Stitched With Love paper pack and used it for the card background and for her sweet little toque! 


I pulled out my sewing machine and used some stitched dies to add even more stitching effects. I stamped the sweet sentiment in Purple Pansy Ink and added on some diecut ephemera pieces from my stash. A few Krafty Dots finished things off!


We hope you're as excited as we are about the September Stamp Of The Month - Love Ewe!





Happy Krafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment