Thursday, November 11, 2021

Wild Whisper Designs Happy Camper Pocket Page!

 Hello friends! I'm over on the Wild Whisper Blog today sharing another camping pocket page! If you missed the first one I shared, you can find it HERE! I love using pocket pages to scrapbook events that I have lots of photos for, and I love the Camp More Worry Less collection with the paper, cards and ephemera that coordinate perfectly!



Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find closeups and details on the Wild Whisper Blog. Be sure to use the code DTKARLA at the Wild Whisper Shop to save 10% and have an amazing and creative day!!

Supplies:
These products will be available soon in the shop, but be sure to check our amazing retailers if you'd like to shop now!
Camp More, Worry Less 12x12 Paper Pack, Ephemera and Cards
Nicole Wright Ledger & Script Stamps



No comments:

Post a Comment