Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps February Stamp Of The Month - You Light Up My Life!

We are so excited to share our newest

Stamp Of The Month - You Light Up My Life!! 


This illuminating set will be 
FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of February!!
*while supplies last


and as an extra special bonus, there will be a 
FREE GIFT
 in December if you collect all our Stamp Of The Month sets this year! 

P.S. You can still find some of our 2021 Stamp Of The Month sets in the Shop! 

 
I wanted to make my card into a Valentine with this sweet sentiment, so I paired it with this New Lots Of Love Stencil and the adorable New Stinkin' Cute Stamp Set


I blended the New Bashful Blush Krafty Kolours Ink with our Party Peach Ink for a pretty ombre effect! I love how these inks blend together and create a beautiful pinky orange in the middle! I added the awesome Avery Elle Clear Shimmer Spray from the January Add-On Bundle, which in real life has an amazing glimmery effect to it! You can also see some of the paper from the Bundle peeking out in the larger oval on my card. You can use this awesome Stamp Of The Month on it's own or with so many other sets as a cool accessory!! And I can't be the only one humming that Anne Murray song lol! 


We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
February Stamp Of The Month - You Light Up My Life!

Happy Krafting! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment