Monday, August 14, 2023

Scrapbooking with Simple Stories Trail Mix!

Hello friends! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today sharing four pages I created with the Simple Stories Trail Mix collection!

I used the July sketch from the Creative Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge FB Group. Here's the Process Video on YouTube for the first one -

Next, I created a layout using the August sketch from the Creative Scrapbooker VIP Group. You can find all about the amazing Village Of Inspired People HERE!! 

Thirdly, I created this layout using strips of papers and documented our travels heading out to the mountains!

And lastly, this layout was inspired by the August sketch from the Creative Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge FB Group

I love how these layouts turned out!! Be sure to check out the Scrap Shotz Blog for details and closeups - and believe it or not, I'll be back on Thursday with FOUR more layouts with this collection!! 

PS. Don't forget to stop by the Scrap Shotz Facebook Page at 1 pm MT on Thursday for a fun LIVE Demo - every week!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment