Sunday, July 26, 2015

Stitched With Love!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm sharing a card over at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog today - using one of the new sets from the June/July release Sew Amazing. I love all the fun little details that come with this set!! I used the straight stitch stamp around the edge of some Cosmo Cricket paper using Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Then I stamped some buttons on patterned paper circles before punching out with a circle punch. I added a sweet vintage looking patterned image from the paper pack that I 'glittered' the edges of and then popped up my buttons to surround it.


The sewing machine image was stamped from the Sew Amazing set onto a tag that was part of the paper pack as well as on some patterned paper, which I then cut out and glued to my tag. I dipped the bottom of my tag into glitter to add a fun effect, and then I stamped a sentiment from the set under my tag. I love the script on this stamp!


I used the zig zag stamp from the set as well as some more buttons and another sentiment to the inside before edging with some Distress Ink.


Here's a look at this awesome set!
Sew Amazing

Thanks so much for joining me today! Don't forget to stop over at the Pretty Cute Stamps store to see all the goodies there too! I hope you have a beautiful week with a little time for yourself to have some crafty fun :)


1 comment:

  1. This is "SEW" Amazing!!! You know I just HAD to do that!! LOL Your card is wonderful.. love that little tag! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete