Thursday, December 3, 2015

PDE Friday Linky Party - Snow Globe Card Set!

Happy Friday! I've got a project featured over at the PDE Linky Party blog today with a set of cute snow globe Christmas cards using the awesome Snow Globe stamp set by Pink and Main stamps!


I started by embossing some white cardstock and layering it on dark blue cardstock folded into a 4.25 x 5.5" card base. I couldn't decide on just one folder, so I tried several and I was really happy with the results I got with all of them!

I love this set! I stamped several of each cute image to put into my globe and coloured them with Prismacolor Markers. I stamped the snowglobes on BoBunny patterned paper and added some snowflakes on top before attaching my snow hill and coloured image. I added some white gel pen to give a bit of snowy detail.
For some of the bases I stamped on white cardstock with coloured ink and for others I stamped on patterned paper with Versamark and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I love them both ways! I didn't want to have my snowglobes floating on the card, so I used a red piece of cardstock, punched with a scalloped edge punch across the lower part of my card. A bit of that blue cardstock with some gel pen stitching a few punched snowflakes finished my cards off!


Inside - I used a holiday sentiment I had in my stash.

Here's a close up of this cute set: 
Snow Globe

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to stop over to the PDE Linky Party blog to see what the other Design Team members have come up with and enter your own Anything Goes project for the week!

Linked to:
Pink and Main - #4 Christmas

16 comments:

  1. Wow! I totally love this set! All of your cards are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards! I've looked at that stamp set, but too close to Christmas to order more for the season right now. You've done such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are fabulous! Each card is just cute as can be, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cards. You really made that stamp set work for you. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling cards!!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card set, I wish I had my holiday card finished, these are fantastic!Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so PRETTY Karla! LOVE the design and those adorable Pink & Main Stamps you used! Wasy CUTE!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh, these are fabulous Karla! LOVE them! Cute stamp set!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so stinkin' cute! -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful set of cards!!! Love them all!!!

    Hugs, Melissa PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fabulous cute Christmas cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those sure are a great set of cards!! I especially love the penguins and the embossing looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Pink & Main for the December challenge :)

    Stacey (Pink & Main DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable set of snow globe cards love them. Thanks for joining the Pink and Main challenge.
    Design team member Pam

    ReplyDelete