Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Kitty Bee Designs - Snow Bun!

Howdy crafty friends! I'm back today to share a cute little winter snow bunny card using the Snow Bun digital stamp from Kitty Bee Designs. We are set to get more snow this week, and I figured I might as well enjoy what's left of the season! I coloured this super sweet image in with Hobby Colour and Prismacolor Markers and added some white gel pen highlights and Stickles before cutting him out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die and my Cuttlebug.


I am really loving purple lately, and I was excited to use this pretty paper from a Heartfelt Creations paper pad - Celebrate The Season. It has lots of gorgeous blues and purples, and even though there are wonderful Christmas images in it, there are also lots of snowy winter papers and images. I fussy cut out the mittens and skates and used the papers from the pad. I sponged Distress Inks around the edges and used my sewing machine to stitch around my layered papers. A few pretty sequins from the SpiegelMom Scraps Plum Dreamsicle sequin collection, a bit more Stickles and a couple drops of some Silver Nuvo Drops add some bling!


Inside, I used a stamp from my stash and another strip of that beautiful paper!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Kitty Bee Designs store HERE and the Kitty Bee Designs blog HERE for lots of adorable images and sweet ideas on how to use them!

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Transport it - Use your skates to get around!!
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - February Challenge
Die Cuttin' Divas - Animals (used Spellbinders Nestabilities die)
DL Art - Thankful Thursday #197 AG


6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The bunny is so sweet!! I love the skates and the mittens!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH... that is the sweetest little bunny! Adorable Card Karla! Love the purple

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super adorable!! Love that sweet little bunny!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh.... What a super cute card! Love it! Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazlnut's Patterned Paper Challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable Karla love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super cute card! I love the colour combination you used. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete