Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Kitty Bee Designs - Explore Panda Card!

Hello, and happy Wednesday! I've got a card today that I'm sharing over at the Kitty Bee Designs blog using this adorable Trike Panda Digital Stamp by Kitty Bee Designs. He looked to me like he was ready to head off on an adventure, so I grabbed some older travel themed papers from my stash, and I found the perfect Tim Holtz chit chat sticker as a sentiment!

I used some Prismacolor Markers to colour him up nice and quick. I didn't worry about too much blending - I just added a bit of shading a a few white gel pen highlights.

I punched a couple circles from the papers and added a puffy CTMH star sticker around my sentiment for embellishments.

After adding a bit of SpiegelMom Scraps burlap string and sequins he was ready to head off on his adventure!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy shop where you'll find tons of cute stamps, and have a wonderful week!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday April Linky Challenge


4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Karla!! The image is so sweet!! I love the papers you used!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute panda! Absolutely adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. The travel themed paper is perfect for this adorable panda bear! Super cute design Karla!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete