Saturday, April 8, 2017

Inspiration Saturday!

Good Morning everyone! I hope you're relaxing with a cup of tea or coffee and getting ready for a wonderful weekend! I've got some fun sites for you to check out today!!

1) I came across the My Shiny Studio blog by Bea Valint (what a wonderful name!) this week and fell in love with all the gorgeous papercrafts, scrapbooking and DIY projects she has posted! Along with all the pretty eye candy - you ARE going to drool, she has FREE cutfile downloads on her blog - and they are lovely!!  


2) The new April challenge is up on the Canvas Corp Brand Creative Studio Blog - Feathers! This gorgeous mood board is enough to get anyone's creative juices flowing! There's also an amazing prize box filled with Canvas Corp, 7gypsies and Tattered Angels goodies!

3) I came across Nina Marie on YouTube a while ago and just love her pretty cards! She designs the most lovely projects and uses fun techniques, which she explains while you watch. She also has a blog - Nina Marie Designs, where you can see her creations close up and find out all the awesome details!

4) There's a fun, new Facebook group called All Craft Challenges! If you love to join challenges you can post your project with a link back to the challenge blog, and if you're a challenge blog owner or crafty company owner who hosts challenges you can post your challenge here. There's going to be lots of fun inspiration!!

5) And speaking of challenges, Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketchy Challenge has a new sketch up on their website for April! I love using sketches to scrapbook. They give me a starting point and let me grab my supplies and get creative.

Well, I hope I've given you some inspiration this morning! Have a fabulous weekend friends :)



1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! thanks for featuring me in your post Karla!! that was so sweet of you! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete