Sunday, April 9, 2017

Easter Cards Using Pretty Cute Stamps New Release!

I was so excited to see the cute new digi stamps Lisa from Pretty Cute Stamps released last week!! Just in time to whip up some lovely Easter cards!

I wanted a couple cards to mail out so I printed out the images and coloured them with Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers. The first card uses the bunny from the Chocolate Bunny Digital Stamp set. I used some CTMH paper that I've had in my stash and some pretty SpiegelMom Scraps sequins all together to create a rainbow of bright Easter colours!

This cute little chocolate bunny looks good enough to eat!

I used PicMonkey to change the PNG file of the Happy Easter sentiment from the Easter Blessings Digital Stamps to a lovely purple Spring colour and printed it off onto white cardstock. I love the font and the way it looks like a distressed stamped image!

Since I was sending this to my scrappy friend, Sandy, I wrote her a little note inside and added another digi stamp sentiment from Chocolate Bunny with Distress Ink sponged around the edges.

Ok, I would have to say this is my favourite stamp set this month - and my kids loved it too ;) The Bunny Conversation Digital Stamps just makes me laugh! I'm sending this to one of my sisters, as I know she'll chuckle when she opens the envelope. I added a few more SpiegelMom Scraps sequins for a bit of bling!

I used my alcohol based markers again and shaded in a milk chocolate and dark chocolate bunny, adding a bit of pink Distress Ink around the edge of the panel.

A pretty flower with a rhinestone pulls together the Easter colours.

Inside, I used the same sentiment as above, but printed in green this time. PicMonkey is really so easy to use - and if you have some PNG files its worth playing around with! You can change colours and change directions of the stamps themselves, as well as layer them!

Here's a look at the four new digital stamp sets released.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out these fun new stamps - and more - at the Pretty Cute Stamps store, and have a fabulous weekend!

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Make a Rainbow (I used a rainbow of colours)
FFC #183 AG
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - AprilChallenge
DL Art - Thankful Thursday April Linky Challenge
Word Art Wednesday - #276/#277 AG
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - photo inspiration
PDE Linky Party - AG w/ optional flowers


11 comments:

  1. Your bunnies are fun! The second one always makes me giggle. Poor bunny though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are both so absolutely adorable!! The first bunny does look good enough to eat!! The second card makes me laugh out loud!! Love both of these, my friend!! So fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla love this card so clever the way you used the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fun card. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bunny cards are so cute, and the shading is just fabulous. Thanks for the smile and for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, so cute! I especially love the one your sending your sister! Super funny!! I love it! Thanks for the tip on using PicMonkey on PNG files to change the colors..I will have to check it out!
    Have a wonderful Easter my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CUTE cards Karla! LOVE that second one... makes me giggle!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. How utterly adorable are these cards and what fantastic Easter stamps! Too cute!!! <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these cards are so sweet and the sentiments are perfect for either one. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these chocolate Easter bunny cards, especially the second one!
    Thanks for sharing your work at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #66. Good Luck!
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic. I just love the card with the eaten bunny ears, so funny. Thanks for joining us at 'If you give a crafter a cookie'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete