Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Project Life Thanksgiving Layout & Winner!

Hello friends! It's been a busy, but awesome weekend, so I thought I'd share a couple pics of our Thanksgiving dinner here in Canada using the Project Life App on my phone. The app is actually free now, which is amazing! I love using it for a photo collage and to get a quick digital layout done that I may want to share online. I think putting these into a printable photo book would be a great idea too!


We had an awesome turkey dinner and even tried a couple new sides, which turned out great! And, of course, the best part was being with family and friends!

Now, for the winner of the Canvas Corp Brands Fall Blog Hop of an envelope of Happy Mail...

Gorgeous wreath.
Love the misting
on the leaves and 
things.
Carla from Utah


Thanks so much everyone for your sweet comments! And Congrats Carla for leaving the winning comment 😃Please email me at karlajyungwirth at gmail dot com and I'll get that out to you asap!



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout!! The pictures are beautiful and the food looks so yummy!! I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to be your
    winner! Thank you
    and I will send an
    email. PL is awesome,
    I have been using it
    since the start. You'll
    Love using it. Thanks again!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete