Sunday, November 18, 2018

#thedailymarker30day Colouring Challenge Day 1-12!

Hello friends! If you haven't heard there is an amazing challenge going on this month on Instagram - #thedailymarker30day Colouring Challenge! Basically you are simply colouring one image each day - anyway you like. You can create something with that image or simply share it. It's a great way to get better at colouring, maybe learn a new technique, and take a little time for yourself to relax and do something you love. Here's a look at the first 12 days I'm sharing on my Instagram Feed. You can check out the amazing projects by Kathy Racoosin who came up with this challenge HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Remember to follow me on my Instagram Feed to get the first look at the fun projects I'm posting for this challenge. Have an awesome week friends!




1 comment: