Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Canvas Corp Brands November Yarn Challenge!

Hello friends! I don't know about you, but here in Alberta Canada the weather is getting chilly and I'm bundling up when I take the kids to school! Looking at our hats and scarves has got my ideas flowing and this month's Yarn Challenge over on the Canvas Corp Brands Blog is great timing 😉 There are so many fun ways to use yarn, and I'm sharing how to use it in your cardmaking to create a set of fall cards. You can check out the full tutorial over on the Canvas Corp Blog HERE and see closeups and details.
 

I'd love to see what you come up with for this challenge! Check out the details on how to enter for a fabulous prize as well as see what our other Design Team Members have come up with HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the tutorial for these cards and a supply list on the Canvas Corp Blog HERE. Have an awesome week friends, and stay cozy!


2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful!! I love how you've used the yarn!! The designs are gorgeous!! It's freezing here, too!! So not ready for winter!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So PRETTY! Wonderful Fall colors and the yearn adds such an elegant element to your cards! It's chilly here, but my version of chilly may feel more like Summer to you! LOL Have a wonderful Day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete