Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Kitty Bee Designs - iPod Panda Card!

Hello friends! I hope you've been having a wonderful week!! I'm over on the Kitty Bee Designs blog today sharing this adorable iPod Panda digi stamp from Kitty Bee Designs.  This card would be perfect for a birthday, congrats or simply a friendly hello! And, I think we all could use more of those!! I coloured this cutie up with Prismacolor Markers, which are alcohol based and cut him out with a stitched tag die. 


I used papers and the star diecut from the SCT Sampler Pack, which coordinated perfectly, and added a few shiny clear enamel dots. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out all the adorable stamps at the Kitty Bee Designs Shop, and enjoy your week!



3 comments:

  1. so creative.. nice
    new post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/11/claudia-jessys-wedding-ohia-family.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet image and the layers!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMWORD! This is so Stinkin' CUTE! Adorable Image and a very cool card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete