Monday, April 13, 2020

Two Layouts Using Scrap Shotz March 2020 Kit!

Hello! I hope you're all doing well! We had a lovely Easter Weekend and even though we didn't get to see family in person, we chatted on the phone and dropped off a few care packages. The girls were so excited to find Easter goodies waiting for them and of course we had turkey dinner. :) I also had fun putting two layouts together for the Scrap Shotz Blog using the beautiful March 2020 Kit featuring the absolutely gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio My Favorite Story collection!! I decided to start with the  Creative Scrapbooker Magazine April Sketchy Challenge. If you're ever stuck or just enjoy starting with a sketch like me you'll find tons of sketches in this Facebook Group!



Here's a look at the Video where you can see how this layout came together and how fun it is to use the Tim Holtz Embossing Glazes to embellish your diecut ephemera!

And I had so much fun I had to create one more layout! This one is a special one of myself and my husband on a date night a few years ago. I loved being able to document these photos in such a beautiful way! I was able to grab the cutfiles for FREE from the Pinkfresh Studio Fan Group! The albums in the group have all the available files free to download and there is lots of inspiration, as well as challenges in their group! I used my Cricut Maker and Design Space to cut out the flowers and the leaves from cardstock that was in the kit! I decided to play along with the Fan Group's Sketch Challenge for this week and make it even more fun!


Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog to get all the closeups and details for both these layouts, and check out this pretty kit in the Shop! We also just started a new Scrap Shotz Paper Crafting Group on Facebook, and we'd love to see you over there!  Have a happy and safe week my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment