Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps March Sneak Peek - Matryoshka Mom!

It is that exciting time!! The new release Sneak Peeks for March are previewing at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog! For the next three days you'll be able to see awesome projects made with the new release sets - and then on Saturday you can join us for the New Release Blog Hop where you will see more amazing projects and get to see the entire new stamp sets!!



I'm so excited today to use the new Pretty Cute Stamps Matryoshka Mom set!! This set is, of course, perfect for Mother's Day, but also a perfect set to use for any sweet girl card you need!

I stamped my dolls on watercolour paper and then used Tombows and Distress Markers to watercolour them in. I've been working on reorganizing my craftroom and recently combined both of these markers, and I must say I'm using them a lot more and love using them together!

On the bottom of my card I stamped a tag with sentiments from the set, as well as used the beautiful scroll stamps that are also included in my corners and on my tag!


I cut out some cardstock and patterned paper with Spellbinders Nestabilties dies and layered them together with some ribbon from my stash, some glittery thread and a flower.


Inside, I stamped more sentiments from this lovely set.

I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of the Matryoshka Mom set! There is still more fun to be had though! If you head over to the Pretty Cute Stamps blog you can see another sneak peek from this sweet set AND there's a free cut file of the Matryoshka Doll available for Wednesday, March 25, 2015! You can also check out the Pretty Cute Stamps March 2015 Release Facebook page event, so you won't miss out on anything!

Thanks so much for joining me today!! Keep checking back all week at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog for amazing sneak peeks for the March new release stamps and the big Blog Hop on Saturday!!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday March Linky Challenge
613 Avenue Create - AG
Sister Act Card Challenge - AG Cards
Crafting From The Heart - #52 AG
CRAFT challenge - #303 Mother's Day/Female
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge - March Link Up


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete