Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bridal Shower Fun!

I am finding with Project Life I am most happy skipping around a bit - doing what I feel like scrapping at the time and then inserting the pages into my album in chronological order. Kind of the the same way I scrapbook traditionally! I'm finding the first of the year was so busy with a lot of events happening within our weekly schedule - birthdays, shower, wedding photos! I wanted to keep the events together with the PL pages, so as I completed my weeks I also added a couple pages that focused on just the event itself.

So, even though I've already scrapped my daughter's wedding I got around to finishing her bridal shower a couple days later. This turned into a 2 page spread (see below) and I love how I could use all the pictures that I wanted from this day, adding it to the end of my 'weekly layout'.


I used some journalling cards and some patterned papers cut to 4x6, and I layered over some Valentine ephemera diecuts to add to the 'love' theme.



I added some photos of the mixed media bridal shower book I made for her. I used watercolouring, diecuts with the Cricut, stamping and some paper ephemera in this book and then added a few pics of the pages to my pockets.


I hope you are enjoying your week! Don't forget to check out the latest Bimini Moose Challenge, Anything Goes with optional twist - Photo Mosaic!

Linked to:
DL Art- Thankful Thursday March Linky Challenge
Party Time Tuesday - AG #196
613 Avenue Create - AG


No comments:

Post a Comment