Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Mercy Tiaras 27 Day Challenge Layouts

I have two more layouts to share with you today for the 27 Day Challenge for February that Mercy Tiara is hosting. You can find out about all the details on this blog post and see the homemade kit I made to use in this challenge. I wanted to continue on with the baby album I'm working on for my youngest, Erica.

For the first page today I used a diecut background Pink Paislee paper layered over a piece of pink cardstock. I cut my photo into a circle, matting it with two more papers and inking the edges. I cut the 'Baby' title with my Cricut and layered it along with papers and chipboard stickers. I used a bit of red Distress ink on a Heidi Swapp heart stencil in the corners.


I used a black pen to trace my diecut word to make it stand out a little more.

Love these little October Afternoon papers! And the No. 3 sticker worked perfectly for this 3rd sweet baby!

For the second page I used a full sheet of the Pink Paislee paper for the background and journaled right on it.  I again used my Cricut to cut the title and layered my photos over some border papers and a strip cut from some of the lacy coordinating paper.


I added a bit of Distress Ink lightly around the edge of my title cut. The Maggie Holmes diecut ephemera have really been some of my favourite things to use! 

I'm really liking these flair badges! The E for Erica was perfect!

Thanks so much for joining me today! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the fun sneak peek coming your way using the February New Release stamps from Pretty Cute Stamps!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday #174 - Pink/Red and/or Hearts Challenge



3 comments:

  1. This is really a great layout!! I am so honored you shared your little miracle with all of us- How precious
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #174-“Pink, Red and/or Hearts” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album pages are so pretty. What a great keepsake. Thank you for entering the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge 174, Katie-DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such Fabulous Layouts Karla! I LOVE seeing your sweet precious pictures! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete