Sunday, March 13, 2016

Rainbow Gift Bag and Mini Notes!

I have been so excited to get to play with all the amazing Spring themed stamps that came out with the March Release last week at Pretty Cute Stamps! If you haven't checked out the awesome blog hop be sure to click here for details. Since the New Release stamps are ON SALE until March 15th I just had to share another project using them, as well as the sweet Rainbow Gift Bag diecut project that Lisa created for this release!

I decided to create six mini 3x3 note cards to fit inside my Rainbow Gift Bag. Since I was on a rainbow roll ;) I made each card a different colour of the rainbow, layered some coordinating patterned papers and then a piece of white cardstock. I used stamps from each of the four new stamp sets - Grow, Rainbow, Spring Flowers and Rain or Shine. I used alcohol markers and paper piecing to colour in my images and then chose a coordinating sentiment to put on the inside of each card. I stamped a little bee and butterfly on the envelopes for each note card, which I made with my We R Memory Keepers 123 Punch Board - love!


Here's a close up of the front of each card:

I stamped a different sentiment on each side of my gift bag before popping up the outer clouds to give dimension. You can see the other sentiment in the first photo. I put my cards inside the envelopes and tied them with some pretty white ribbon, ready to give as a gift to a friend or teacher!

Here's this sweet gift bag:
Rainbow Gift Bag

And a look at the New Release stamp sets!
March New Release Stamps
Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you have a lovely, crafty week!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the box and those sweet mini cards! Makes a great gift and they're all so CUTE Karla!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete