Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Orange Soda Pop Card!

I'm posting over at the Scrapendipity Way Of Life blog today and wanted to share this quick soda pop card with you all!

I recently found some fun background paper from Craftsmith at Michaels, which made me think of orange pop. Perfect for this soda pop Tim Holtz image that I layered on more paper from the same collection. I added some sequins for shine and a piece of washi tape. Rounding two corners finishes off this summery card.


I used some Prismacolor Markers to colour in my image and added a light blue outline around the pop bottle for a bit of shadow. 

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you have a lovely, crafty week! 


1 comment:

  1. CUTE Papers Karla! Great idea to make the TH Stamp an orange soda pop! So CUTE!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete