Thursday, August 24, 2017

SpiegelMom Scraps -

Hi friends! I'm over on the SpiegelMom Scraps blog today scraplifting the awesome Jen Schow! She is a scrapbooker that has such a natural talent - everything she does looks amazing! I just love the clean lined look of the page I'm using of hers for inspiration. It worked perfectly with the Project Life cards in my stash and a couple of 3x4 photos. Here's a look at what I created!


Along with using up lots of the fun scraps in my stash I added these beautiful SpiegelMom Scraps sequin mixes - Sweet Pea, Deck The Halls, Ferris Wheel and Orange Blossom! Don't forget to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off your order at the SMS Store!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you get a little crafty time for yourself this week :) Be sure to head over to the SpiegelMom Scraps blog to get all the details and closeups on this fun page!

Linked to:
FFC #202 - AG
DL Art - Thankful Thursday August Challenge
Word Art Wednesday - #296/297 AG



1 comment:

  1. Love the design Karla! So Pretty and the pictures are terrific... Beautiful Layout! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete