Friday, March 16, 2018

Scrap Shotz March 2018 Kit Club Layout - I Am Loved!

Hello! I'm over at the Scrap Shotz blog today to share my first layout using the March 2018 Kit Club products from Scrap Shotz, which features the Simple Stories I Am collection. If you didn't see the unboxing video I posted yesterday, be sure to check it out HERE to see all the goodies included in this fantastic kit! The I Am collection has beautiful papers and stickers that can be used for any occasion, but one of the things I really love about them is they make it so easy to do lots of layouts about yourself - something I don't do enough! Here's a look at my scrapbook page where I'm sharing pics of my hubby and me taking selfies-



You can check out the Process Video HERE or click the link below to see how I created this page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz blog to see all the closeups of this page. You can find this kit in the store HERE as well as the wonderful add on's available that also coordinate with it! Wishing you a fabulous and creative weekend!!

Linked to:
Word Art Wednesday - 326/327 AG
CSM February 2018 Sketchy Challenge













2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout, Karla!! I love the design and the papers!! The pictures are beautiful and you've showcased them perfectly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karla!!!Super CUTE Layout!! I LOVE the fun design & Fab Papers. The pictures of you with your hubby are darling!! You know I've been on Spring Break Vacation, so I'm sorry I haven't left you comments.. it's been a very busy week! I did check back at all your projects & videos that I missed and WOW! you got some yummy goodies to play with, which I can't wait for you to share the creations you make with them and the projects you did complete are adorable!!! Hopefully I'll be back to my regular schedule now! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete