Thursday, March 15, 2018

Unboxing the Scrap Shotz March 2018 Scrapbook Kit - Simple Stories I Am!

Hi! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz blog today sharing an unboxing video of the beautiful goodies included in the March 2018 Scrapbook Kit, featuring the Simple Stories I Am collection. This is a gorgeous collection and the kit is chock full of awesome supplies that are an amazing deal! Have a look at all the crafty goodness in the kit in the video here or click below -

Here's a look at what's included-
12 patterned papers from the Simple Stories I Am collection
Coordinating Cardstock
12x12 Sticker Sheet

Prima Flowers and Crystals
Pink Paislee Pick Me Up Haberdashery
Simple Stories Diecut Ephemera

AC Lemonade Thickers
SS Chipboard Stickers
SS Color Sticker Set

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the March 2018 Kit in the Scrap Shotz Store and don't forget about the fantastic add on's available too! I'll be back tomorrow with a fun project using this kit, and I'd love to see you again!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks like such an awesome kit!! I love all the goodies!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete