Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Scrap Shotz September Kit Club Layouts and Video!

Hi there friends! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Snap Shotz blog today with two vacation layouts and a process video using the new September Scrapbook Kit featuring the Prima Santorini collection. It is gorgeous! Here's a look at both layouts I created and a link to the video below. For the first layout I'm following a sketch by CS Magazine (see below for link) and love the papers with the strips to add detail on the edges of my page.


For the second layout I'm using lots of smaller photos and got inspiration for the layout from one of Nicole Nowosad's Stitched class layouts over at Big Picture Classes. I added some SpiegelMom Scraps sequins and lots of goodies from the Kit.


Here's a look at the full process video.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the blog to see the closeups and get all the details!

Linked to:
CSM Sketchy Challenge - September Sketch



2 comments:

  1. These are so fabulous!! I love the designs and the details you added!! The pictures are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super FUN and Fantastic! Love the pictures! The layout itself is fabulous! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete