Friday, September 7, 2018

Scrap Shotz September Kit Club - Summertime Layout!

Hi friends! I'm back today to give you a peek at a layout I'm sharing on the Scrap Shotz blog using the Scrap Shotz September Scrapbooking Kit and Add-On's. I'm loving the beautiful colours and elements this kit includes!! Be sure to check my last two posts to see a reveal video and two more layouts with a process video to get all the details on this kit. Here's a look at the layout I'm sharing today using our challenge sketch this month. Be sure to head over to the blog to get all the details on how you can win by using this sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the blog to see the closeups and get all the details, and have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Omgosh... How Sweet is this layout! Totally LOVE the design.. the photo of the girls having fun is adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete