Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Kitty Bee Designs - Panda Friend Card!

Howdy! I hope you are all having a fantastic week! I'm over on the Kitty Bee Designs Blog today sharing a sweet friend card using the adorable Kitty Bee Designs Writing With Love Panda digital stamp. He's just so cute and quick and easy to colour! I used Prismacolour and Hobby Colour Markers, both alcohol based and then added some clear glitter pen to the heart and top of the pen for a bit of shimmer. Then I used a Your Next Stamp scalloped stitched rectangle die to cut him out.

I used Pebbles My Bright Life papers, including the globe sentiment that I fussy cut, and a puffy Amy Tangerine heart sticker from the August Scrapbook & Cards Today Sampler Pack to decorate the card along with SpiegelMom Scraps Sequins for Bling! (use code KARLA15 to save 15% at the SMS Shop!) This little guy will surely make someone's day super sweet!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Kitty Bee Designs shop to see all the adorable images and choose one that you can't wait to start creating with! 

Linked to:


1 comment: