Sunday, September 30, 2018

Lasting Memories - Local Harvest Layout!

Hello! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! We've been busy with family activities and I've even had a little crafty time 😉 I am super excited to share that I'm a Guest Designer this month over on the Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge Blog - a wonderful blog dedicated to scrapbooking! Each week there is a new challenge for the monthly theme - this month the theme is Fall Celebrations - and this week our challenge is to create a layout about your harvest or your favorite plants or flowers. You have all month to play along with each challenge, so what are you waiting for?!!


I used a scrapbook sketch from the PageMaps September Sketches, which you can see below. I love starting with a sketch! I'm scrapping photos from a local farmer's market in Cochrane, Alberta. If you're in the area it's well worth stopping by to see the amazing vendors and produce available!


I used some paper from a watercolour fall Recollections paper pad from Michaels along with the newest Wild Whisper Farmhouse collection including pretty papers and diecut ephemera.


I layered my photos in a grid pattern over a stenciled pattern using Vicki Boutin stencils and Distress Oxide Inks. And, of course, I had to use some pretty sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps! (ps you can use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off your purchases in the SMS Shop)


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge Blog for lots of scrappy inspiration and to enter your own layout! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge 💛

Here's a look at the sketch I used from the PageMaps September Sketches -
Linked to:


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot and finding some time to craft too! :) YOur Fall Layout is so pretty! I love the papers, pictures and ephemera you used! Fantastic!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete