Friday, March 15, 2019

Retro Sleepover Layout!

Hello! I hope you've had a great week so far with lots of crafty time! I actually haven't done much crafting this week, but I still feel like I had a productive week. Obviously, I'm basing my productivity on being crafty most days, lol, but sometimes I feel like focusing on other things - this week I finally got my curtains hemmed and ironed that I bought at Ikea 2 months ago... 😲, put out some Easter decor, did a bunch of small cleaning tasks I'd been putting off, and actually took time to sit and read a magazine (currently loving Daphne's Diary 💓) with a cup of tea - makes me feel rejuvenated and ready to craft even more. So, that's been my lovely week, and now I'm back to show you a retro slumber party layout I am sharing on the Wild Whisper blog today using the new March Collection from Wild Whisper Designs - Fandom! My sister and I (I'm the 3rd from the right in the photo on the right) had the best sleepovers! I really do appreciate how much work this was for my mom, how she never got after us for being noisy and let us have fun. As you can see, dressing up was definitely one of our go-to activities, lol.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your weekend is lovely - whether that involves doing something crafty or just spending time doing something that makes you happy. Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper blog to get all the details, closeups and a supply list for this layout. Don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% in the Wild Whisper Designs Shop!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! I used to love sleepovers!! This brings back happy memories!! Your pictures are adorable!! Love the paper, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karla! I'm back from Vacation! Thought I'd pop in to see what I've missed! I Loved seeing those beautiful layouts & cards you made!!! Your sleepover layout is so fun and retro... I honestly don't think I ever did a big sleepover before... it was always just me & my BFF or Me and 2 other people... :) Also sounds like you've had a busy week to! Glad you were able to get other things completed... Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete