Monday, March 11, 2019

Beautiful Memories Layout with Altered Chipboard!

Hey there! Hope you're all doing well 😊I had a great weekend! On Friday I taught two Simple Stories classes at the Scrap Shotz pop up shop, Saturday I got to scrapbook for part of the day, and Sunday we did family stuff. Today, I'm back to share with you a pretty Spring layout using some a butterfly wings stencil and beautiful chipboard from Southern Ridge Trading Company and a lovely photo my sweet sister sent to me of her and her little one.


You can find the SRTC supplies here - Butterfly Wings StencilButterfly Swirl Combo, and Spring Butterfly Wreath and find a list of the rest of the supplies as well as closeups and details on the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog. Have an awesome week friends!



1 comment:

  1. What a stunning layout!! I love how you've showcased the beautiful picture!! This is so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete