Friday, September 18, 2020

Wild Whisper Designs - Invermere Adventure Layout!

 Hello friends! I'm popping in today with a quick look at a layout I'm sharing over at the Wild Whisper Designs Blog. These photos were from a few years ago on a trip to Invermere, BC, and I decided to use the pretty outdoorsy papers from the Wild Whisper Adventure Collection to document them. I followed the September Sketch from the SCT-365 2020 Online Layout Class - this t-design is one of my favourites for scrapbooking with! I framed up the main photo with some of the pretty triangle designed paper to create a focal image and added lots of fun ephemera, sequins and stickers.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Wild Whisper Blog to see closeups of each card and get all the details. Don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% off your purchases at the Wild Whisper Designs Shop, and have an amazing weekend!!

Linked to:

SSS Wednesday Challenge - No Stamps Allowed

SSS Monday Challenge - Frame It

No comments:

Post a Comment