Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Mixed Media Fall Tag with Video! Watch now!

 Hello friends! I thought I would pop in to share the project I created Live on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Facebook Page yesterday! We made a mixed media fall tag with some new Wild Whisper goodies (don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% off at the Wild Whisper Shop 😉), Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Sprays and Inks, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Krafty Kolours Inks and P13 paper!! 


You can follow the steps I used to make any mixed media tags - I'm definitely going to do these up for Christmas and Winter!! 


I even used up the extra ink spray to colour coordinate a seam binding ribbon and a separate tag that we used for diecuts and stamping! 


Here's a look at the Video! I do a Live video each month for CSM, and you can find all the previous ones HERE!


Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment