Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Happy Halloween Layout - Collaboration!

Hello friends! I'm so excited to be back today to share a fun Halloween layout with you! I love Halloween... the candy, the costumes, the photos and all the fun paper crafts you can make for this fun holiday! But I'm really excited today to share an awesome collaboration I'm doing with my crafty friend, Jennifer Smith!! I think it's always awesome to get together with fellow makers and support each other. Jennifer is from Alberta too and she is a total sweetheart! I'd love for you to check her out - you can find her online at her Blog, Website, Facebook page and Instagram!! Here's a look at how this scrapbook page came together!

Below you can also check out the crafty 'haul' VIDEO showcasing the goodies I received from her so that I could share some projects created with the wonderful products from the current Close To My Heart Catalog. My first project for you is a sweet and not too spooky Halloween Layout using the awesome Got Candy Bundle, which includes a stamp set, paper pack, sticker sheet, coordinating cardstock & sequins!! (Don't forget to check out the video to see it close up!)


I love this pumpkin paper!! and there are so many ways you can coordinate the stamps & stickers! I used the Happy Halloween sticker as a title, mounted on some of the matching cardstock - seriously awesome Halloween colours... I grabbed some Dina Wakley Gloss Spray Paints to add some fun paint splatters on the background and layered on my matted photos. 



The sequins are so awesome, with the creepy crawly spiders, cute ghosts and shiny pumpkins - along with several sizes of round sequins in matching colours. I used some Distress Oxide Inks to stamp onto the tags I diecut from the cardstock pages. I even added one of the zip strips from the bottom of the page as border accents under the pumpkin paper!


Here's a look at the video where you can check out all goodies I'll be creating with! You'll find all the products linked in the YouTube description.


I had so much fun creating this layout, and I can't wait to share more with you! Be sure to check out Jennifer and let me know what your favourite new products are! Have an awesome week friends!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment