Thursday, January 21, 2021

Wild Whisper Designs Floral Valentine Card!

 Hey friends! I'm so happy to share a card with you today from the Wild Whisper Blog! I love Valentines Day and there is something about red colours and love that just makes me happy! I started out with two new products from the Wild Whisper Shop - Nicole Wright's Birch Bark Stamp and Pam Bray's Carefree Paper Pack and carried on from there!!


I of course had to add foiling to Nicole's beautiful hand drawn designs and stamped that gorgeous love sentiment with the Back to Basics Brush Script and Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Krafty Kolours Inks. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget you can check out all the details and closeups along with the inside of this card on the Wild Whisper Blog and you can save 10% at the Wild Whisper Shop with the code DTKARLA. Have an amazing day friends!!



No comments:

Post a Comment