Thursday, August 19, 2021

Summer Days Travelers Notebook!

Hello friends! I'm back today with a travelers notebook layout I'm sharing over on the Wild Whisper Blog! I'm using the beautiful new paper pack and stamps by Nicole Wright Designs, perfect for a bright, fun design! Plus I'm using the Wild Whisper Lake Life Cutfiles that I cut with my Cricut Maker. Don't forget to use the coupon DTKARLA to save 10% on those cutfiles at the Wild Whisper Shop, as well as anything else you might want to pick up there!!



Thanks so much for stopping by! This collection will soon be in the Wild Whisper Shop, but meanwhile you can find it HERE at Scrap Shotz or check for your nearest retailer through the Retailer Page! Check out all the closeups and details at the Wild Whisper Blog and have an amazing week friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment