Thursday, October 14, 2021

Wild Whisper Hello Friend Slimline Card!

 Hello friends! I'm over on the Wild Whisper Blog today sharing a pretty slimline card, perfect to send to a special friend! I love that I can create whatever sentiments I want using the Brush Script Stamp! So many possibilities! I diecut the slimline frame using the Mama Elephant Slimline Fancy Fence Diecut and Nicole Wright's beautiful Ledger and Script paper, adding a stencilled panel and stamped sentiment. Now I have a beautiful card ready to send to make someone smile!



Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Wild Whisper Blog for all the details and closeups and use the code DTKARLA at the Wild Whisper Shop to save 10%! Have an amazing and creative day friends!! 


 Supplies:
Nicole Wright Ledger & Script paper and stamps
Sweet Little One Rainbow Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment