Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Summer Lovin' Scrapbook Layout!

We are so enjoying summer! Lots of time spent outside, we've done some camping, spent time at the local amusement park! And, of course a bit of scrappin'! I pulled out these pics from a camping trip a couple years ago and paired them with some BoBunny Boardwalk paper I picked up from the Scrapendipity truck. I also grabbed the sweet BoBunny ephemera pack that matched it for some coordinating embellishments!

I love the bright look of this paper and the colour combos - I even used it to cut my Summer Lovin' title, which is an SVG file from Miss Kate's Cuttables.


Keeping with the Prima Paper Doll stamp theme from last week, I used Jeanne and paper pieced her outfit with the BoBunny papers after stamping her on a script paper pad.

The BoBunny ephemera pack came with some great summer stamps and I used the splash stamp and blue Distress Ink to stamp an outline behind my title as well as in the top right corner. I created the lines of white and gold by running my Tombow glue across the page and sprinkling with a glittery embossing powder, and I also used the same embossing powder to create a border around my 3 squares cut from the BoBunny paper pack.


I cut a banner shape and layered on a cute charm, also in the ephemera pack, tied with a little baker's twine.


Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you are enjoying the sunshine wherever you are!

Linked to:
Lasting Memories Layout Challenge - Use 3 or more patterned papers

Scrapping Everyday Miracles - July Layout Sketch


5 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Love the photos, the girl, embellishments, etc. Great job on our LO.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a splendid page - so many great details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great summer page! I love that little charm! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karla your daughter is beautiful and this layout is awesome. Great job with the SEM sketch. So happy you are going to be part of our team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so excited to see the Julie Nutting doll on your page with the Bo Bunny. I love the dolls and putting them on pages. Great layout!Thanks for creating with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete