Wednesday, March 16, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Subway Art!

I have one more crafty project to show you before St. Patrick's Day! Today, I'm sharing this framed subway art project I made using my Cricut Explore and the Word Collage cartridge. I changed the lettering to 'write' and then cut some of the words out in different patterned papers. The other words I used markers and paints to colour in. I love the way this turned out! I had a gold frame I wasn't using so I put some glitter tape on each end of the art before placing it in the frame and then added some pretty green toned flowers.


Because I wrote the lettering first I had no problem placing the diecut letters in the proper place.

Here's a look at my little St. Patrick's Day display! You can see the post where I showed this fun St. Paddy's diecut basket here.

 Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy a lucky St. Patrick's Day this week!


2 comments:

  1. Love the pretty subway art and fun treat!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how Pretty Karla! Love your subway art and that adorable treat holder! Super fun! Happy St. Patrick's day!!!

    ReplyDelete