Thursday, August 4, 2016

Iris Folding Blast From The Past!

Emerald Creek has a challenge right now to feature a blast from the past- well, here it is! I posted this  in 2011, when blog posting was fairly new to me. It's funny to look back and think about all the changes I've gone through as a crafter since then. I actually still do love iris folding, and I still have this book - so maybe I should pull it out and try this again!

Here's a copy of the post - bad photos and all- which you can find here ;)

I recently purchased a book on Iris folding and was reminded how much I enjoy this beautiful technique.  It is so easy, but looks so complicated.  I found some Christmas cards I made last year that are still in my "Christmas Card" box since I just couldn't part with them!  It's a great way to use up long scraps of paper or tissue and you can make the card fronts while relaxing in the evening.






You can check out Emerald Creeks lovely blog, full of crafty inspiration - and link up your own blast from the past!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love seeing these old favorites being featured. I love the folds on this one. What an amazing project and thank you for sharing it on the blog dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are a nice blast from the past! Love seeing the cool folds... Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete