Monday, August 29, 2016

FCCB #284 - Back To School!

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Challenge #284-Back to School
Make a project with a school theme.

This Weeks Sponsor
DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
$10.00 Gift Certificate

And we are giving away a $25 Amazon gift certificate, courtesy of FCCB Design Team! 

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

I can't believe our summer vacation is coming to an end! We really have enjoyed a great 2 month break though, and in some respects it will be nice to get back into the swing of things, but I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for early mornings yet! I did want to get caught up on making lunch notes for my daughter, though, and this was the perfect opportunity to do that!

I started off by setting up 3x3" squares in Cricut Design Space and adding a square border from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. I changed the border to the Write feature and used different pens to add borders to my lunch box notes. Next, I chose images from the CTMH Artistry cartridge and sized them to fit inside my cards, leaving room to stamp with cute sayings from Pretty Cute Stamps. I added some coordinating Distress Ink around the edges.


The mustache sentiment is from Best Dad Evah, and the tea sentiment is from Tea-rrific.

The fox sentiment and tiny hearts are from Forest Friends, and the whale sentiment is from Sea Life Sentiments.

This cute pumpkin sentiment and sweet face is from Little Pumpkins, and I added these fun Spring Blooms sequins that I'm absolutely in LOVE with from SpiegelMom Scraps!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and be sure to head over to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to check out all the other awesome Back To School themed projects! We'd love to see what you're up to as well! 

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - It's Hip To Be Square


3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable Karla! Such cute lunch box note cards! Your daughter will smile each time she see's one in her lunch box! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome square designs! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” It’s Hip to be Square” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete