Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Post It Notes Panda Card!

Hello friends! Sometimes I sure feel like I need to cover myself in sticky notes to remember everything I need to do, lol! This cute Post It Notes Panda Clear Stamp from Kitty Bee Designs is sure to do just that 😉 I'm sharing him over on the Kitty Bee Designs blog today, so I thought I'd share him with you here and give you all the details.


I used some pretty papers from the Whimsical collection by Paige Evans for Pink Paislee. I love that she has coordinating stickers! I stamped this cutie onto a background cut with a Sizzix die and coloured him in with Prismacolor and Copic Markers. A bit of Glossy Accents over the sticky notes adds such a neat effect.


Inside, I added a thank you sentiment using an Altenew stamp set and coordinating die. I used some of the new Tim Holtz Metallic cardstock to diecut the word and I loved how it turned out!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a fantastic week friends!!


3 comments:

  1. This is very nice
    Thank you for sharing
    Hope your Wednesday is going just as planned?

    Best wishes
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! The image is so sweet!! I love the papers you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH!! That is the CUTEST image Ever!!! I love all the post it notes on that sweet panda! Super adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete