Thursday, February 14, 2019

Watercolour Valentine Cards!

Hello and Happy Valentines Day 💓!! We are still in the midst of a cold snap here in Calgary, so we are celebrating with crafts inside today and of course a little chocolate 😉🍫 I'm sharing a pair of pretty watercolor Valentines on the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Studio Blog using some Tattered Angels Mists and Tattered Angels Mini Origins papers. These papers are great for watercolouring and have a fabric-like texture - so cool!


I stitched around the edges of the watercolour panel to give even more texture. Since I was featuring the coffee themed mini origins papers I chose coffee love stamps from my stash!


I added some watercolour diecuts misted with the Tattered Angels sprays and used Glossy Accents to highlight various areas of the cards.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the CCB Creative Studio blog post to get a list of supplies used and see all the other creative crew members' projects! Have a wonderful Valentines Day friends!


2 comments:

  1. They're both so gorgeous, Karla!! I love the watercolors and the stitching!! They're so beautiful!! Happy Valentine's Day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic designs Karla! Totally LOVE the coffee theme on both cards! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete