Friday, March 1, 2019

Princess Scrapbook Layout!

Hey there crafty friends! I'm super excited to bring you the first project of the month for Wild Whisper's new collection Fandom! There are so many awesome elements to this collection, and whether you are a fan of each of them for what they represent - or not- there are so many ways to use everything. I've created four very different layouts with this month's collection, and I'm really happy with how each of them turned out. I'll be sharing one each week, and the first one I have to show you is a beautiful, girly, princess layout of some photos of my daughter at a birthday tea party - at a hotel that actually looks like a castle.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper blog to see all the closeups and details for this sweet layout - and have a wonderful, crafty weekend!


2 comments:

  1. It's BEAUTIFUL Karla! Your Daughter is looking more and more like you! She's Beautiful and I love the cool Castle paper as the background.... Wonderful inspiration! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout!! She is so beautiful!! I love the castle paper and the details!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete