Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Kitty Bee Designs - Cute As A Button Kitty!

Hi there! I'm back today to share a card with you using the super sweet Kitty Bee Designs Sewing Kit digital stamp that I'm featuring on the Kitty Bee Designs blog. I had so much fun making this card. Sewing always reminds me of my Nanny - who taught me to sew - and brings back many happy memories. So, of course I was so excited to create a cute card using this little sewing kitty!

I printed the image out on white cardstock, coloured it in with Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers, and used this awesome Cool Tag Four Die Set from Your Next Stamp to create a tag base. I love the stitching detail on this tag! I just had to grab a 'cute as a button' stamp from Pretty Cute Stamps as a sentiment on the front.


The bright colours in the BoBunny Believe 6x6 paper pad (one of my fav's) was perfect as a background for my card! I popped up the tag to give some dimension and added half pearls from 28 Lilac Lane and SpiegelMom Scraps sequins.

Inside I used a Thank You sentiment from Your Next Stamp and the Sew Much from Pretty Cute Stamps and layered a coordinating piece of patterned paper along the bottom. I just recently picked up some 110 lb white cardstock for cardbases - and can I tell you how much I love it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I've had a lot going on this week - so if you haven't had a chance to check out all the fun things I've been sharing, be sure to check out all the posts this week so far! From Christmas to Canada Day - it's been a lot of crafty goodness ;)

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - You've Got The Edge (stitching around the edge of the tag)
DL Art - Thankful Thursday July Linky Challenge








2 comments:

  1. Oh SEW Cute!!! I never really learned to sew so I'm a little jealous! LOL I LOVE your adorable card! That image is super sweet! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Karla I think the ribbon on the tag is a perfect addition to this design.

    ReplyDelete