Thursday, December 7, 2017

Scrap Shotz - Scrapbooking with the December Monthly Kit Club!

Hi! I'm so excited to share the amazing December Monthly Kit Club from Scrap Shotz with you today! I was truly amazed at everything that was included in this kit, and I had a lot of fun making this page using the supplies in the kit along with this month's sketch from the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketchy Challenge!! I really love all the gorgeous sweater and plaid patterns in these papers. I have so many winter pics to scrap, and these cozy supplies make winter just a bit more fun 😉 

Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog to see closeups and details - and follow along there so you don't miss all the wonderful projects coming this month using this kit!

Here's a look at the process I used to create this fun page HERE


You can see all the wonderful supplies and papers closeup in this month's Scrap Shotz December Kit in this video HERE


Thanks so much for stopping by! To subscribe to the Scrap Shotz kit club, you can check out this month's kit at the store, and the coordinating add-on's can be found here by scrolling down to the December 2017 section. I hope you have a warm and cozy week ahead!!

Linked to:
Creative Scrapbooker Magazine December 2017 Sketchy Challenge


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Fantastic layout Karla! I'm lovin' the design and elements! FAB!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete