Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Creative Studio December Challenge - My Christmas Wish!

Hi! I cannot believe how close we are to Christmas! My goodness, the time flies so quickly. I did want to pop in today to share my project that I have up on the Canvas Corp Brands Blog - The Creative Studio - for this month's challenge - My Christmas Wish!

There are so many things to wish for at this time of year, and one of my wishes is that all my family and friends feel special! I love creating handmade gifts and goodies for them, and this adorable Canvas Corp Canvas stocking is just perfect to decorate and fill with treats!

You can find all the details on this sweet Stocking and Tag Gift Set, with closeups and step by step instructions, over on the Canvas Corp Creative Studio Blog, and here's a look at the awesome December mood board below. We would love to see what you come up with for this challenge! You don't need to use Canvas Corp Brand products, but we'd love to see them if you have them - and the challenge is open until January 5th! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying December, and if you're looking forward to Christmas celebrations coming up soon then Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment